We can refresh your wooden floors with a coat of maintenance oil. No sanding required. The oil will enhance your floor for years to come.
Contact us for a quotation today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I care for my floor once fitted?
- Attach felt protection pads to legs of furniture.
- Furniture and chair castors should be of the ‘soft’ castor type.
- Ensure heavy furniture is lifted not dragged when being moved.
- Never submit your floor to wet cleaning – only use a damp cloth for stubborn marks.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning materials
- If hoovering, ensure that you use the ‘hard surface’ setting & attachments.
- Do not sand or wax laminate floors.
- Your wood floor will benefit from daily ‘dry’ cleaning, i.e. vacuuming or sweeping. If necessary, you can wipe it clean with a well wrung-out mop or cloth. Ensure that the floor is only dampened slightly, and that the film of water formed dries within one minute.
- Do not leave any spillages on your floor, particularly if your wood floor is made from beech or hard maple, as these wood species are particularly sensitive to moisture.
- Ideally, use doormats both inside and outside external doors to prevent dirt and grit being walked in, which can cause considerable wear over time.